Life Forward Workshops 2017 - 2018
Workshops are scheduled for the 3rd or 4th Saturday of each month, except for December.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Location: Savia Community Center, 23780 Newhall Avenue, Santa Clarita
For more info please contact: Phyllis Walker, 661-252-1172
- August 19th - Effective Parenting Skills, Our presenter will be Alex Urbina, a teen and parenting expert, who helps teens and parents reach their full potential in their relationships and their lives. He is the author of a new book, "The Inspirational Parent."
- September 16th - Anger Management - Moment to Exhale! – Dr. Patricia Patton, Clinical Psychologist
- October 28th - Recognize & Develop Good Relationship Behaviors - Shana Williams, Inspirational Speaker; Elise Moore & Eve Scanlon
- November 18th Reenter the Dating Scene – On-Line & Other Dating Venues! Presenter TBD
- January 20th - Understanding & Filing Taxes – Presenter TBD
- February 17th - Awareness & Understand Issues That Impact Our Youth! Drug Paraphernalia! Alcohol-Drug Abuse & Self-Harm – Presenters TBD
- March 17th Your Health & Well Being – Eat Right & Exercise! Inexpensive Healthy Meals - Be Firm & Trim! Presenters TBD
- April 21st Women's Health Issues – Understand Life Changes & Importance of Sleep! – Presenters TBD
- May 19th Motivational Topic & Presenter – TBD; Attendance & Achievement Awards, Network & Celebrate!
- June 16th Divorce and Family Law Issues - Sources of Child Support ! - Presenter TBD