Believe, Build, Be.
Zonta's LifeForward workshops meet a critical need in the Santa Clarita Valley by offering programs and workshops that are designed to empower women. Experienced instructors present topics that support economic independence and self-sufficiency.
Life Forward Workshops 2017 - 2018
Workshops are scheduled for the 3rd or 4th Saturday of each month, except for December.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Location: Savia Community Center, 23780 Newhall Avenue, Santa Clarita
For more info please contact: Phyllis Walker, 661-252-1172
- August 19th - Effective Parenting Skills, Our presenter will be Alex Urbina, a teen and parenting expert, who helps teens and parents reach their full potential in their relationships and their lives. He is the author of a new book, "The Inspirational Parent."
- September 16th - Anger Management - Moment to Exhale! – Dr. Patricia Patton, Clinical Psychologist
- October 28th - Recognize & Develop Good Relationship Behaviors - Shana Williams, Inspirational Speaker; Elise Moore & Eve Scanlon
- November 11th - Awareness and Understanding Issues that Impact Youth– Presenters - Bob Sharits, Certified Addiction Treatment Counselor, Detective Bill Velek, Los Angeles Sheriff’ Department
- January 20th - Understanding & Filing Taxes – Presenter TBD
- February 17th -Develop a Career Strategy, Create a Resume, Interview Techniques Effectively Network - Presenters – Wendy Amara, Executive Life Coach; Sue Reynolds, Career Development - Wm. S. Hart School District
- March 17th - Money Rules 101- Master Your Money Before It Masters You! Presenter, Patti Handy, Mortgage Specialist
- April 28th Your Health & Well Being – Eat Right & Exercise! Inexpensive Healthy Meals - Be Firm & Trim! McKenzie Hall Jones, Registered Dietician & Nutritionist; Exercise with Rich Enriquez, Fitness Movement Specialist & Michelle Jones, Certified Zumba Instructor
- May 19th Motivational Topic & Presenter – TBD; Attendance & Achievement Awards, Network & Celebrate!
- June 16th Divorce and Family Law Issues - Sources of Child Support ! - Presenter TBD