Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley Community Grants
Some local Non-Profits that have received grants include:
- Santa Clarita Valley Boys & Girls Club
- Sam Dixon Family Health Center
- Domestic Violence Center/Child and Family Center
- Carousel Ranch
- WiSH Foundation
- Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center
- College of the Canyons
- Single Mothers Outreach
- Fostering Youth Independence
- Family Promise
- SCV Youth Project
- Northeast Valley Health Corporation
- Circle of Hope
The Community Grants program provides an opportunity for local non-profit organizations to apply for funding for projects that will improve the lives of women and girls.
Since 2010 the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley has awarded over $67,000 to 14 local organizations.
The Zonta Club of the Santa Clarita Valley Foundation has implemented a grant process which:
- Invites local organizations to apply for larger gifts
- Increases emphasis on our mission of “advancing the status of women,”
- Provides for greater accountability with regard to how the funds are used.
Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley improves the lives of women and girls in our community. Help us empower women and girls locally through service and advocacy!
Each year our club awards local non-profit(s) that share a mission focus with Zonta with a Community Grant. Organizations must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Use the money for direct services only and not administration
- Ensure the proposed project provides services to residents of the Santa Clarita Valley
- Be a tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3)
- Have a non-discrimination policy or an organizational philosophy of non-discrimination
- Have a Board of Directors made up of volunteers, who meet at least quarterly and have a minimum of four members.
2023 Community Grants Award application now available
Each year the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita offers grants to local non-profits that share a mission focus with Zonta with a Community Grant.
The application is now available below.
Application deadline is March 27, 2023
For more information, please contact Grants@scvzonta.org