Support the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley
Your donation will help to fund the programs, service, education and awareness initiatives of the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley. There is no donation amount that is too small or too big to help women and girls both locally and even worldwide. Any amount you donate to the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley will be used by our club towards our goal of empowering women and girls.
Here are some examples of how your donations would help:
- Your donation of $100 would help spread awareness and provide education about issues facing women today like domestic violence and human trafficking
- Your donation of $250 would help one girl use STEM skills to build and program a Lego robot
- Your donation of $400 would help to provide a backpack of essentials to survivors rescued from situations of human trafficking
- Your donation of $500 would help a young woman interested in public service to obtain a scholarship or help a woman experiencing a life-changing event
- Your donation of $1000 would help us to support and fund projects of other local non-profits to help women and girls in our local community
Please consider donating today! Your donation of a flat dollar amount or a monthly recurring amount is greatly appreciated!
Support the Golden Valley Z Club
Your donation to the Golden Valley Z Club, sponsored by the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley, will help to fund the programs, service, education and awareness initiatives of the Golden Valley Z Club. Help the Golden Valley Z Club make a difference in our community! Their last project helped over 600 local families in need receive a full meal for Thanksgiving. Help make an impact in our community by donating to the Golden Valley Z Club today!
- With your donation of $25, you will receive a Golden Valley Z Club T-shirt as a supporter!
Please consider donating today! Your donation is greatly appreciated!
All donations are made to the Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley Foundation, which is a separate registered 501(c)(3) created to provide tax benefits to our donors. The Foundation manages and allocates funds to our Club that is 100% dependent on the funds it raises.