Become a Member
The Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley is always seeking new members who are willing to support and implement the Mission and Objectives of Zonta International.
Fill out this form to find out more about becoming a member!
Empower Women and Girls Today!
As a member of Zonta, you will advance the status of women through service, advocacy and awareness. You will work to make a difference in the lives of women and girls in Santa Clarita and beyond through our service projects, advocacy, awareness campaigns, scholarships and grants. While doing these activities, you will build relationships in this community and beyond that will last a lifetime.
Zonta membership provides the opportunity to:
- Work together, through service and advocacy, towards common goals, i.e., the objectives of Zonta.
- Make a difference locally, nationally and internationally with experienced, involved professionals working in many different fields, who seek to help empower women and girls.
- Experience the warmth of international fellowship. Members are welcomed at Zonta clubs worldwide.
- Develop leadership skills and promote personal growth and self-confidence by participating actively in committees and accepting leadership roles on boards in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Pay all dues, fees and assessments promptly.
- Attend club and relevant committee meetings and club events.
- Be familiar with club bylaws and parliamentary procedure.
- Participate actively in meetings and deliberations and accept majority decisions.
- Accept leadership roles and give time, talent and enthusiasm to the organization.
- Identify and suggest prospective new members.