Thank you for joining us for our workshops!
Please check back for more information starting in Fall 2023!
Past videos may be viewed on our YouTube channel with the link at the bottom of this page. Thank you for your support!
The LifeForward program offers free skill-building workshop topics useful to women of varying ages and interests and others in the community, to include men, who may benefit. The workshop topics include financial education, job search, parenting and self-care. Subject Matter Experts provide their expertise, knowledge and skills to promote empowerment and self-sufficiency that address fears and concerns to provide ways for emotional adaptation to our current way of life.
2022-2023 Past Workshops
- May 20, 2023 - Recognize Your Potential, Overcome Life Challenges, & Fulfill Your Dreams!, Kelly Fabiano, Certified Life Coach and Death Doula
- April 29, 2023 - Challenging Emotions – Anxiety, Stress & Depression! Take Care of Yourself – Mindfulness & Personal Growth Mindset!, Christina Sieren, LCSW, Eve Scanlon, Certified Domestic Violence Counselor
- April 1, 2023 - Be the Boss of Your Money! Make it Work for You!, Sue Tweddell, Jennifer Brown, Jessica Kreuzberger, Shoghig Shirley Andriopoulos, Candace Hartshorn
- February 18, 2023 - Basics Of Filing Taxes – Whether You File Your Own or Not! & Family Law Issues - Divorce, Child Custody & Support!, Tressa Lacy, James P. Reape, Esq.
- January 21, 2023 - Parenting for Success - Issues Impacting Our Youth!, Martin Robby Robinson, Alejandra Vidrio, Stephanie Garrison
- November 19, 2022 - Holiday Stress & Anger Management, Enjoy The Holidays!, Larry Schallert, LCSW and Tracy Taris, MA, LMFT
What Participants Have Said:
The information was extremely relevant to the issues I and my family, friends are experiencing.
The most helpful concept presented is that I only am in control of myself. I also appreciated that it was emphasized to not hurt myself, not hurt others, and not break property.
Zonta thank you for these workshops & having them open to the communities.
Truly enjoyed this workshop.
The workshop was relevant to issues I am experiencing.
I look forward to these workshops! They help to ground me and keep me positive during these hard times.
I have been looking forward to this LifeForward so I can feel the energy of powerful and vibrant women being sent out into the universe. Thank you.
I feel inspired to make some healthy changes.
Much less tense than I was this morning; feel balanced.
this is my self care for the day
Thank you for an informative program
A Special Thank You To Our Speakers:
Larry Schallert, LCSW
Tracy Taris, MA, LMFT
Martin Robby Robinson, LASD
James Reape, Esq.
Shoghig Shirley Andriopoulos
Christina Sieren, LCSW
Evelia “Eve” Scanlon