Photos from the 2021 Women in Film Celebration and Conference
Celebration & Auction
Zonta proudly premieres its newest service and advocacy project, designed to improve educational and career opportunities for women in SCV:
Santa Clarita Valley
Women in Film Celebration & Conference
Get In --> Get Ahead
October 14 & 16, 2021
Did you know that about half of the filming in Los Angeles County takes place in the Santa Clarita Valley?
Did you know that many SCV film Industry companies are owned, operated, or managed by women?
Zonta aims to make entry and success into this local economic engine easier for women by fostering connections and access to information about educational and training opportunities.
Help Zonta help women in Santa Clarita Get In & Get Ahead in the film and media Industry!
Please review the posted materials to learn more, to nominate a deserving Industry leader, to sponsor and show your support for our local women leaders in the Industry and Zonta’s successful programs to improve the lives of SCV women, and to make reservations for the inaugural SCV Women in Film Celebration and the Conference.
We look forward to seeing you on October 14th and 16th, 2021. Join us!
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Let’s start with a CELEBRATION of the successes of local women who already are leaders in the Industry!
- Thursday, Oct. 14th -- the SCV Women in Film Celebration & LUNAFEST screening:
- Recognize and honor nominated local women leaders in the film industry;
- Enjoy an early evening rooftop soiree in Newhall, with elegant refreshments and a stunning view of the Santa Clarita Valley;
- Immediately following, enjoy Zonta’s tenth anniversary screening of LUNAFEST, seven short films by and about women, at the recently opened Newhall Laemmle Theater.
Let’s follow up with an informative Conference, to help local women to:
Get In Get Ahead!
- Saturday, Oct. 16th – the SCV Women in Film Conference
- A free conference, sponsored by Zonta, to help women enter and succeed in the Industry;
- Two panel discussions: Get In, and, Get Ahead;
- A Keynote speaker on women helping women in the Industry;
- A screening of LUNAFEST for Conference attendees;
- Limited seating, reservation required, Click link below