The Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley is pleased to announce we are now seeking applications for our 2022 Community Grants for projects that support our mission.
Zonta International is a worldwide service organization of business and professional women founded in 1919. Our membership is 33,000 in 66 countries. The Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley was chartered in 1974.
Zonta International’s mission and vision is “Empowering the lives of women through service and advocacy.” If your organization’s project aligns with our International and Club mission, we invite you to submit a grant application.
Each year the club awards local non-profit(s) that share a mission focus with Zonta with a Community Grant. Organizations must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Use the money for direct services only and not administration
- Ensure the proposed project provides services to residents of the Santa Clarita Valley
- Be a tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3)
- Have a non-discrimination policy or an organizational philosophy of non-discrimination
- Have a Board of Directors made up of volunteers, who meet at least quarterly and have a minimum of four members.
The 2022 Grant Application is now available online. You will also find the grant requirements, criteria and instructions on how to apply. The Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley is offering grants to help your organization initiate a new project or expand on an existing one.
Applications must be postmarked/received on or before March 27, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Alziebler, Community Grants Co-Chair at 661-252-9351 ext 120 or by email at email@example.com.